Go Back Recipe Image -4 servings
Irish Cream Pie Cocktail Irish Cream Pie Cocktail - this easy drink recipe combines Baileys, coffee, vodka, and milk and tastes like an Irish Cream Pie...with a shortbread cookie rim! Total Time 5 minutesServings 2 -4 servingsCalories 256kcalAuthor Dorothy Kern
- 6 ounces Irish Cream
- 2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 4 ounces cold coffee
- 2 ounces milk
- Ice if desired
- Honey or corn syrup for rimming glasses
- Walkers Shortbread Cookies for dipping and garnish
- Crush one shortbread cookie and place on a shallow plate. Place honey or corn syrup on another shallow plate. Dip each glass upside down in the honey and then in the cookie crumbs to rim.
- Place Irish Cream, vodka, coffee, and milk in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake, then strain into glasses. Serve over ice, if desired.
- Serve with more shortbread cookies for dipping.